Thursday, January 10, 2008

Introduction

My name is Lindsey Briody I am 21 years old and a junior in the nursing program. I attended UTC for three years and last fall was my first semester at Carson Newman. I am from Knoxville at I am currently living there and commuting to Jefferson City. I enjoy several different activities and hobbies in my spare time. Hiking is something I love to do, as well as pretty much anything outside. On the reverse side I have no problem laying inside all day and watching movies. I have not done that in a long time though. I have recently starting getting into cooking as well. I have a lot of fun in the process but I still have a long way to go. I was really excited about taking this class. Reading is something I enjoy but I have not been giving myself enough time recently. I hope this class will give me a renewed interest and look at different authors and their famous works. I also enjoy a class where I can expand my writing. I do not love to write but I know that through practice I will get better and hopefully enjoy it as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home